Free entry to the Aquaria Water museum with the Stockholm Pass
Aquaria Water museum
Stockholm Pass Benefits:
Free entry to Aquaria Water museum with the Stockholm Pass
Normal Price: Adult: SEK 120; Child (3 - 15 years): SEK 60
Join us on a journey of discovery through humid rainforests, tropical seas and dazzling coral reefs. Your adventure starts in our warm jungle as a thunderstorm suddenly breaks out. As you continue your journey you'll learn about the fascinating marine life in Swedish and tropical waters. Meet our inquisitive sharks. See if you can spot our shy moray eel and meet the magical seahorses. Follow the trout's journey between the Baltic Sea and our rushing rapids. Round off your visit with a stop at our café and shop and enjoy the fabulous view over the Stockholm archipelago. Free guided tours three times a day.
A great attraction in Stockholm for the whole family!
Things to See:
- The Living Amazon Rainforest: filled with giant catfish, stingrays, piranhas, insects and more, the Amazonian rainforest exhibit also simulates day and night as well as thunderstorms and rain showers.
- Tropical Marine Aquarium Dive down into the tropical coral reefs and discover a rich ecosystem of sharks, moray eels, corals, anemones, cleaner shrimp, sea cucumbers, clown fish, mandarin fish and more!
- Nordic Waters: Keep warm when you wander through the Nordic mountain lake, or “bergsjö”. Learn about the local inhabitants such as Artic Char, sea trout and more.
- Daily feeding tours: Every day at 11.00, 13.30 and 14.30, you can join the Aquaria team as they feed the animals in the rainforest and mangrove displays.
- Play and Learn: Wednesday at 13.30, bring the kids to this interactive learning feeding as the museum staff teach kids about the inhabitants of the rainforest. If you’re lucky, you may even get to meet a ball python or leopard gecko.
- Marine feeding: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday at 14.30, make your way to the big marine aquarium as the team feed the rays, the sharks as well as schools of colourful tropical fish.
|Tuesday||10.00 - 16.30|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 16.30|
|Thursday||10.00 - 16.30|
|Friday||10.00 - 16.30|
|Saturday||10.00 - 16.30|
|Sunday||10.00 - 16.30|
|Monday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Tuesday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Thursday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Friday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Saturday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Sunday||10.00 - 18.00|
Loading Map - Please wait...
Falkenbergsgatan 2, 115 21 Stockholm, Sweden
010 708 72 00