Free entry to the National Museum of Science and Technology
National Museum of Science and Technology
Stockholm Pass Benefits:
Free National Museum of Science and Technology
Normal Price: Adult: SEK 150; Child (7-19): SEK 100
Show your Stockholm Pass for Fast Track Entry!
At the National Museum of Science and Technology, Tekniska museet, you can explore and discover how everything fits together. An exciting journey from the infancy of industry to grand visions for the future.
Show your Stockholm Pass to skip the lines with exclusive Fast Track Entry!
- MegaMind Science Center
- 100 Innovations Exhibition
- Obstacle course
- Model Railway
- Lots of objects relating to science and technology
Did you know:
- Many Swedish inventors are considered some of the greatest scientists of all time, including Emanuel Swedenborg (1688-1772) who has many ground-breaking scientific writings and sketching to his name and Anders Celsius best known for his Celsius temperature scale, which is used in thermometers to this day
- Alfred Nobel invented dynamite and held the patent for 355 inventions during his lifetime
- The museum restored the original Blériot XI airplane to fly in the Stockholm Festival of Flight in 2010
Things to see:
MegaMind - A quest for the curious
MegaMind is a place where you experiment your way to new smart ideas. Paint with your eyes, make virtual sculptures or create music using the power of thought – and other things you didn't think were possible!
100 Innovations Exhibition
This fascinating exhibition looks at 100 of the most successful and impressive innovations of all times by inventors and scientists, as voted for by the public and year 6 pupils. It’s a great way to get the kids involved in thinking about the future and developments in society and technology.
At the museum, you can experience exhibitions on inventions, energy and the environment along with other areas of topical interest in a fun and inspiring way. The museum has a collection of over 55,000 objects from the iron and steel industry, telecommunications and electrical and energy industry. The library is also home to 50,000 books on technology and industry in Sweden.
How to get there:
- Bus: 69
see the: full list of attractions included
|Monday||10.00 - 17.00|
|Tuesday||10.00 - 17.00|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 20.00|
|Thursday||10.00 - 17.00|
|Friday||10.00 - 17.00|
|Saturday||10.00 - 17.00|
|Sunday||10.00 - 17.00|
Closed: Dec 24th - 25th, Dec 31st, Jan 1st
Loading Map - Please wait...
Stortorget 2, Stockholm
+46 8 450 56 00